Sharing your story on our platform is proven to reduce trauma for you -- and it helps others too, by letting them know they are not alone. Right To Be's vetted community of bystanders can also provide tangible support in the form of supportive messages, reporting, and documenting abusive content online.
1. Identify if the harassment was online or offline. If you want to submit an online harassment story, you need to become a member.
2. Share your story. If offline, log out if you would like to share your story anonymously.
3. Our moderators will review your story and you'll get a notice when it's approved.
4. Your story will be shared with our community.
5. If you share an online harassment story, you will be able to add a help request.
When sharing your story, you have the option to choose what name you display or to share completely anonymously.
Right To Be staff members moderate all activity on this platform, including new member accounts, story submissions, and comments.
We work extremely hard to ensure that our community and data remain safe and that the vulnerability of the members of the Right To Be community are protected.